Thursday, November 3, 2011

Blog on Posting on Fridays

November 3
Tomorrow I do acupuncture again.  I am going to ask if they can stimulate hair growth.
I will blog tomorrow but I need to spend my focus on getting stronger and getting back into a normal routine and preparing for the holidays.  I will blog every Friday from now until I start my next transplant which will be sometime in January.
I got a copy of a letter my doctor from the Huntsman sent to my previous oncologist or referring doctor.  I was excited to read:  “At this time, the patient is in remission after her first high-dose chemotherapy….  We will be happy to see her back in a few weeks for complete restaging.”    I love the word “remission”.
I talked to the Huntsman today and they think the insurance will approve the second transplant. 
I would love to hear from you and how you are doing.  I am up for phone calls, emails or visits anytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment