Tow
I hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving. I just had my little family and we cooked a big breakfast. I wasn't up to cooking a whole Thanksgiving dinner this year, and I wanted to have some time to play games and be together. We play a game called Settlers that all of my family likes. It takes a couple of hours to complete. Brett was the winner.
I hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving. I just had my little family and we cooked a big breakfast. I wasn't up to cooking a whole Thanksgiving dinner this year, and I wanted to have some time to play games and be together. We play a game called Settlers that all of my family likes. It takes a couple of hours to complete. Brett was the winner.
Morrie and I along with Angela, Jason and Rebecca got to go to Teasdale over the previous weekend. We did a couple of quick hikes every day. It was on the cold side so I wore a face mask whenever I went out. I kept telling myself that this is only for one year and next year I can hike without it and it is better to wear it and not get sick so I can be outside more. We had a good time it was so nice to be out of the house. Tuesday our last day there was beautiful. We hiked to some red rock pinnacles it reminded me of Moab. I loved it.They still have me on a lot of drugs for the next couple of weeks. I am planning on having a second transplant in January, but haven't heard from the insurance company to see if they will approve it yet.
I am feeling strong and hope to be able to stay well throughout the next month. It is hard because I just want this to be all over and yet I know I have a long road ahead of me.
1 comment:
I am so glad that you got to go to my favorite place. And I heard that you also got to see our house.
I am wishing you well in your journey, and I am very confident that next year you will be free of all complaints!
xoxo
Tana
Post a Comment