Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Transition


Today I was reading an old email from February 2, and realized how much better I am doing.  My rash is almost gone and the last time I saw the doctor, which was about three weeks ago, he reduced my steroids to 20 mgs per day.  This is a much better dose and I have been driving the car since then. 

I can tell that I am feeling better because I am starting to get a little restless.  I started “getting out” a little the end of March.  I went to a wedding ceremony and a reception.   It was so nice to be around people again.  I loved it and Morrie was going crazy trying to get me to leave.   I have been going to church late and leaving early.  Last week I went to Relief Society late and left early.  It was nice to be with the sisters of my ward again. 

I am in a transition phase where I am not well or strong enough to go back to work full-time.  I am starting to feel better, so I am trying to decide what and how much to do.  I can tell when I have over done it because the next day I am weak and not able to do much of anything. 

What I have gone through has changed me to where I feel more sensitive to life and people around me.  I have a greater appreciation for all of you that have been concerned about me and my family.  It has definitely been a journey that I will never forget. 

No comments:

Post a Comment