Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Beautiful Christmas Cards

January 3, 2011
It has been so long since I wrote in this blog that I need someone to kick me to get me started.  How about this I will kick myself and get this started now.  First of all thank you all for the beautiful Christmas cards, and the fun family pictures and family updates.  Christmas was an enjoyable time even though I stayed away from the big family parties and just celebrated with my family.  It was a nice Christmas and a good New Years. 
Today I called the BMT to see if I needed to come and get drugs today, but I was told that I didn’t need to because I have an appointment with the Doctor tomorrow.  I just found out last Tuesday that the insurance has approved my second stem cell and that we are able to go ahead with it this Friday.  I am anxious, but also excited to have it over with.  It is hard and easy at the same time to know what is ahead of me.  I plan on the same strategies that I used with the last one, mainly eat every meal, drink every afternoon, and go for a walk every day and keep myself sanitized.
Please know that I do care about you all and will let you know how things are going.  It was nice to focus on Christmas and being with my family during these past few weeks.  Morrie went to work today.  It seems like he has had a lot of time off during the holidays, several half days and extra days.  Now he will be with me almost every day again for a while starting Friday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment