Tuesday, August 23, 2011

August 23
I was at the Huntsman Cancer Institute from 8:30 am to 1:00 pm. We received four hours of instruction and information. I couldn't begin to tell you what was said, but will give a quick over view. I was given about a seven pound backpack with chemotherapy drugs for 24 hours. There are two different lines and a pump pumping several different drugs through the ports I received yesterday. Then I picked up other drugs at the pharmacy for a grand total of eleven different drugs not to mention the total number of pills which I haven't counted, one drug is five pills daily. Right now I am feeling good with no side affects. A special thanks to Chris Dedrickson for her insightful medical questions and Morrie for his constant support. Brett was caregiver after Huntsman, there is no one like Brett on this planet, he is an awesome son, he can make me laugh and cry at the same time. I love you all. Have a good night and take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment