Sunday, August 28, 2011

August 28

This morning started with a cooler temperature outside and Morrie went walking with me around Beacon Heights and Hillside, then Angela and I went walking along Wasatch Blvd. Morrie and i didn't sleep as well, so I wanted to get my body moving this morning. Morrie has walked with me five days in a row that is great. He is moving better. Angela drove us up to the BMT Clinic - no valet parking, so Angela dropped us off. It was almost empty at the center today. They took me right in and gave me my shot to stimulate the stem cells. Then the nurse pulled out the lines in my port and took off the bandage. I will be going back Tuesday for a lab visit. We are having a quiet Sunday at home. I listened to a Tabernacle Choir CD in my relaxation position and Morrie has been asleep on the bed. Angela has been straightening up the house. All is well.


No comments:

Post a Comment