August 29
Today the BMT calendar says rest. Other words come to my mind, helpless, worthless, free loader, couch potato, stuck home, etc. I did get out for a good walk this morning with Angela which felt good to get moving. One of the nurses said if I am feeling nausea to get up at 4:00 and take a pill and go back to bed, so that is what I did this morning, that seemed to helped. Morrie went to work this morning and had an appointment with his Parkinson's doctor. He is working all day today. This has been week one of treatment. I told Angela that we need to count July and August in preparing, so it is more like two months. I am right now feeling good. I am trying to stay focused on drinking liquids, keeping my nausea down, and relaxation theraphy.
Brett sent me this email and I asked him if I could share it with you. It made me laugh and cry. It is a good visual of how I am feeling a lot out of my comfort zone and stuck with no where to go.

No comments:
Post a Comment