Thursday, August 25, 2011

Forgotten Medicine

I had a delivery of my medicine about 15 minutes before we were headed to the BMT Clinic. I was surprised and wondered if it was for today or tomorrow or when the Home Health care was coming. He was little unsure too,but we decided it was for today because he had another delivery for tomorrow. I put it on the dining room table and told Morrie we needed to take it with us when we left. So we sat in the car and I ask him what are we had forgetting? We couldn't think of anything. It wasn't until we were at the BMT Clinic Morrie remembered we didn't have the medicine. Morrie's parents were our back-up people for today, so we gave them a call and Theo being the most familiar with the area had it to us at just the right time.

They had taken my blood, put a new bandage on my stitches, and took my vitals when Morrie came in with the medicines. These were the medicines for my pump I carry in the black backpack. The P.A. said that I was going through the hardest part today, I told her I was a little more tired today. She said my blood was great and I was not experiencing any side affects that was causing me problems and said I shouldn't now I am this far along. I am familiar with some of the drugs and have learned what to expect and how to minimize the side affects.

I cannot end without thanking everyone for your love, support and concern for me. Especially your thoughts and prayers I truly feel them in my life.

A special thanks to Sam, Liz, Duke and Zane Dunham we love you so much for being our
coordinators. We couldn't do it without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment