Friday, October 21, 2011

Fewer Bald Spots

October 21
It has been a different day.  I have to get use to not having anyone around.  Morrie went to work and Brett and Scott are in Las Vegas so it is really quiet around here.  I did laundry all day and I am tired this afternoon.  I have also been trying to drink a lot so I can get some of these drugs out of my system.  I am swollen today, but not as bad as yesterday.   It is hard to move around because my legs and feet are swollen.   I have been sitting on a hard chair today because it is easier to get out of.  I have also spent a couple of hours playing the piano.  It seems nice to be able to want to do things again even though it is not much. 
I had Mom, Vilate, record Phyllis McMullins funeral today.   She was such a sweet part of my life as she was everyone who knew her. 
I feel like there are fewer bald spots on my head, but I don’t feel like any hair is growing yet. 
I went for three walks yesterday and hope to go a couple of times today.  I will be off the steroids tomorrow and hope the swelling goes quickly.
Every day I get cards in the mail.  I can’t believe it.  There are so many kind and caring people that have expressed their love to me.  I feel so blessed every day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment