Sunday, October 2, 2011

More Blesssings

October 2
Morrie and I just got back from a walk around the schools.  I was able to get out and have dinner at Mom Dunham’s.  It was General Conference she always cooks dinner after the morning session.  It was good food and good to get out.  It was good to see Nana again she has been so worried about me.
On a personal note.I was reflecting on how the Lord works.  I was hoping to be able to be home and listen to General Conference this weekend, but knew that I was starting the stem cell process.  When I found out that I had two days off.  I asked the nurse if this was normal and she said “no, it was normal to be at the BMT Clinic all four days”.  There was no explanation as to why I had two days off, but in my heart I rejoiced that I would be home those two days to gain inspiration and strength from the prophet and apostles.   I knew that I would be able to handle this treatment better.  I feel that the Lord blessed me again.  My heart is full!
I will be starting again tomorrow morning at 9:00.  I am up for phone calls and visits.

No comments:

Post a Comment