Friday, October 28, 2011

M-Spike Zero

October 28
I have spent the last couple of days with Angela and Rebecca.  I haven’t been around Rebecca for a month.  It was good to have them come and stay.  Angela got me outside the house a little every day.  She is so full of goodness and life it is good for me to have her around. 
Rebecca is so much fun we played games, watch Scooby Doo, basically had lots of fun as Rebecca says we are having “girls day” while “boys go to work day”. 
Morrie, Scott and Angela came with me to my doctor’s appointment.  My blood results are all good.  The best news is that the M-spike is zero.  This means that the main indicator for my cancer shows there is none.  The doctor didn’t say it, but I will, my cancer is in remission right now. 
He will put me on more medicine starting in November for four weeks.  They will check the cancer in five weeks which will be shortly before the time for the next transplant sometime in January if the insurance approves it. 
All in all it has been a good couple of days.  I am starting to get my strength back and wanting to do more things.  I am up for phone calls and visits any time before 9:00 pm.
Thank you for your support during this transplant, it has made a huge difference in our family.  We have felt of your love and support. I have felt blessed in so many ways that I could not end with out thanking you for your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment