October 7
Morrie and I just came back from a short walk around the block. Morrie says I am doing about 50 percent my normal. That means I have been up and doing small busy things and also just sitting and not doing a lot if that makes sense. I thinking I am doing a lot better than I expected and hope things continue in this manner. I have done a lot of hand washing, drinking and going to the bathroom which requires more hand washing. I have never spent so much time taking care of myself trying to eat right, drink lots of fluids, go for a walk, and stay sanitized, but I feel like it is paying off.
I will make this short tonight and remind everyone no visitors for a few days and phone calls between 7:00 pm and 9:00 pm.
Love to you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment