Saturday, October 22, 2011

Last Steriod Hurrah!

October 22
Today, I have been waiting for news from the Ragnar runners, Scott and Brett.  Brett sent me a hilarious email last night about the race I got it this morning and have been laughing ever since.  They should be just finishing or have already finished the race. 
It is Brett’s 30th birthday today and I am sure he will always remember it.
Morrie has gone to work on the bees.  It is a beautiful day.  I went for a walk with my mom.  I can only wear a pair of flip flops because my feet are still so swollen.  I am not up to any distance yet, but I felt stronger today.  The swelling has gone down some, but I am still bothered by it.  I took my last steroid hurrah!
I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend where ever you are.  Take care know our family loves you.       
 

No comments:

Post a Comment