September 8
Morrie and I just got back from a walk around the block. He went to work all day today. I was home most of the morning alone. Brett came home this afternoon and stayed until Morrie got home from work. I worked for a minute this morning helping the PTA get their newsletter out. It felt good to work and I was happy to help out. I was able to access the data from home and used my work email to send it out.
I have been working a little each day on my next rag rug. It has been fun to see it come together.
Tomorrow I will be participating in a program that is offered from the Wellness Center at the Huntsman. I will be meeting with a Physical Therapy Doctor. After the visit she will be prescribing me a physical activities plan. I had to fill out about 20 different forms.
Then at 1:30 I have an appointment with an acupuncture. When I told them at the Wellness Center that I didn't have any pain, they said that an acupuncture can do a lot more things than just treat pain like help with fatigue. I will be interested to see what they say and do.
At the Wellness Center is a Learning Center. I have checked out several guided imagery CD's. This is a healing process that I have been using for the past couple of weeks. You listen to one of the CD's and it relaxes you and lets your body heal. I can tell it works and puts your body and mind in a relaxed state so that your body can heal. I will be returning them tomorrow and looking for other CD's.
I have enjoyed your emails, phone calls, and visits and want you to know again that I love you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment