Friday, September 2, 2011

Butterfly and Bunny Cookies

September 2

Rebecca and Grandma Jones made 1" butterfly and bunny cookies and left them on the porch. Chris Dedricksen and Judy Morgan brought me a super cute hat from Swiss Days cream with a red flower.

The day started at about 5:50 am. Angela drove Morrie and I to the BMT Clinic. They checked my blood and my white blood cells was at 0.04 or in other words 40 versus a normal of 4000. I went to have the port put in for the stem cell collection. They were able to take me in earlier than my appointment.

Angela has been great care giver yesterday and today keeping me, and the house cleaned and sanitized. I knew I would feel miserable, and I was feeling pretty miserable when we got home from the BMT Clinic so I laid down on the couch for a while when we first got home. I have been laying down most of the day.

Morrie was able to go to work after lunch, it is nice for him to be able to go to work for a while.

Tomorrow we start over and need to be at the BMT Clinic at 7:00 am, it is the first stem cell blood test. They said it will take a couple of hours before they get the test back with the results of the number of stem cells and if they are ready to be harvest, but most likely they will not be ready tomorrow.

Thank you again for your interest in me and my family, for your love and support through this trying time. We love all of you very very much!



No comments:

Post a Comment