Saturday, September 17, 2011

Scooby Du and Mary Poppins Sing-a-Long

September 17

I spent a couple of days with Rebecca and Angela.  Friday Rebecca and I watched Scooby Du episodes and Mary Poppins sing-a-long.  I found myself sleeping on the couch with Rebecca saying "wake up Grandma".  Before this I had gotten up early and walked with Suzanne Hammond a couple of miles.  Then I drove Mom Jones to the Farmers Market in Murray, I sat in the car because there were crowds of people even though we got there just as they opened.  That is one thing I cannot be in crowds.

In the afternoon Scott drove us to IKEA.  We got there about 4:30 in the afternoon and it was empty.  I was able to shop with Angela, Scott, and Rebecca.  We each bought a couple of things.  When we got done it was pouring rain, so we had to cover everything with tarps and a spider net.  Morrie and Jason spent a good part of today putting together what I purchased. 

I am trying to enjoy the time I have, but also find that I get tired.  I went to bed last night early and slept in until 7:30 today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment