Sunday, September 4, 2011

Losing Hair

September 4

It is hard to be up and dressed and to the BMT Clinic by 7:00 am. Morrie has to cover my port with saran wrap before I can shower. It is awkward to cover. The Huntsman Center is not doing normal business so the valet parking is shut down. We were a little late today. The BMT Clinic is also slowed down for the day. The nurses are great up there. The P.A. Had them give me an IV for fluids, and a bag of platelets, along with my stem celling inducing drug. We were there for about five hours today.

When we got home I was starving. Brett fixed me up quickly with a great sandwich. Then I slept the afternoon while Morrie kept thing going around here.

A lot of my hair has fallen out, but still have some for a day or two.

They will be happy to see me in a lot of pain tomorrow, but so far I am feeling no pain. This will be caused by the stem cells coming out of the bones, so I could have a sleepless night.



No comments:

Post a Comment