Sunday, September 11, 2011

All Dressed and No Where to Go

September 11

Today I got dressed up and had no where to go.  I had Morrie take a couple of pictures so that everyone that wants to see what I look like without hair can.  My dad said "I don't recognize you", I agree with him.  I don't recogonize myself.  We had family pictures at the beginning of August, I was looking at a couple of them today and decided that I was smart to have them taken so I can remember what I look like with hair. 

I have been emailing a woman that is at the end of her treatment.  She told me it will be a  year before I have hair again even though they told her six months.  So, I guess that we all have to get used to what I look like without it.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

You still look beautiful Aunt Nette! Love you!

Unknown said...

Annette, You look great. I am inspired by your strength. I have enjoyed reading about your journey. Our prayers are with you.

Love,

Heather

Sarah said...

Look at you! You look great, who knows maybe you will bring bald into style!

I love your room, and chair too! Sorry about the lack of help on that project.

Our family is thinking and praying for you.

Lots of loves,

Post a Comment