September 18
Today is Sunday. I felt blessed to be able to watch Stake Conference on TV and listen to our ward meetings on a recorder. A couple of weeks ago the bishop gave me permission to have someone record the meetings starting after the sacrament. My visiting teachers took a little recorder to church today and recorded the meetings. I contacted the stake last week and they brought over a DVD of Stake Conference to watch. So today I was blessed to be able to share in these meetings and feel the spirit. Morrie sat with me and watched and then he fell asleep during the recording of Sunday School. He said it was good to have his regular Sunday nap. Ha ha!
Please know how grateful, blessed and strengthened I have felt by your many prayers for me and my family. We love you all very much and want you to know we thank you for your kindness.
No comments:
Post a Comment