Tuesday, September 27, 2011

September 27
Time seems to be marching by.  I can’t believe October begins at the end of this week.  Yesterday the time passed by quickly.  
Angela was here all day.  It was a “to do” day. We left early about 7:45 in the morning, after I went for a walk, and ran some errands.  We went to Beehive Glass on 3300 South to order a glass top for a new little lamp table.  Home Depot was next just off of Highland Drive on 3300 South we got some cleaning supplies.  We were at Harmon’s and Whole foods and done shopping before 9:30.  Angela had ordered a relaxation CD.  So we relaxed.   We watched season one, episode one of “Lark Rise to Candleford”.  Morrie came home and it was time for dinner.   
Right now I am feeling good and can get out as long as I am not in crowds or around anyone who is sick.   Angela was careful and went to check out while I went to the car. 
Today was a lot quieter than yesterday.  I was alone most of the day.  I had a couple of visitors Liz Dunham and my mom, Vilate Jones.    I worked on cutting the fringe on the rug I just finished weaving.  I was trying to watching episode two at the same time.  I finished the rug and it looks great in the new yellow room.   I did a few basic things, laundry, walking, exercise, dishes, and lunch. 
I am anxious about going to meet with my doctor tomorrow.  I guess it is because I know the transplant will be scheduled for sure.
We want to thank everyone who has brought hot yummy dinners to our house.  It has been a great blessing to our family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment