Monday, September 12, 2011

Escape

September 12

I was able to get out of the house a little today.  It felt like I was escaping.  Angela and I went to the Huntsman Center to do Zumba at the Wellness Center for an hour.  We were tired but enjoyed the exercise.  We came home and got ready to run errands.  First we went to Costco, just driving down 2100 seemed enjoyable to see something different and get out of the house.  Then we stopped in Sugar House at Michael's, and Whole Foods.  We came home and I fell asleep for a couple of hours. 

I am feeling so much better than a week ago.  The Huntsman Center called and they are working on scheduling me for tests on September 23 and to meet with the doctor on September 28.  They will confirm it tomorrow.  It is hard to gear up for another round, but atleast I have a few more days to get my strength back. 

I always want to thank you for your love and support to me and my family.  I can't tell you how much you have blessed our lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment