September 1
The clinic said they thought by Thursday my hair would fall out.
Early this morning, I was thinking does Suzanne Hammond know my hair is to fall out today? She let me walk with her early this morning. Morrie wanted to be to work early and didn't go for a walk with me. I was thinking I could be a different looking person when we got home. Her other walking partner is a hair dresser, so I had many questions for her as we walked. Do you recommend a wig? She suggested getting one, I am not sold on the idea yet.
Well so far my hair is still here, and doesn't appear to be falling out. Angela and I stopped this morning to order several bald head covers; a straw hat, a turbin, combo scarf turbin, a hat cap, and a anti-slip thing to keep everything on the head. My sister Linda Miller and her daughter found us the website earlier this month.
I must express graditude to each one of you for your interest in me. I am still feeling pretty good and are enjoying being around my family more, I didn't realize what 24 hour care meant, they are a blessing in my life.
1 comment:
Hi Annette, We enjoy reading your blogs. Keep up the good work. We all love to hear about your activities and how you're feeling.
Post a Comment