Tuesday, September 20, 2011

September 20

I started out walking with Julie Price for a little over an hour.  Morrie had scheduled the furnace company to come this morning.  Morrie went to work all day.  The service man came around 10:00 am to check the furnace and make sure it is working before we turn in on, and he found everything to be ok. 

I cooked breakfast, and made lunch for Morrie and me.  Morrie and I have been sitting in the sun on the front porch after we eat lunch and talk about how blessed we are to have such good family and friends. 

I have been trying to do more to build up strength by cooking, cleaning, etc., but I find I am tired in the afternoon, so instead of taking a nap, I have been watching a movie and knitting.  Today I watched "The Magic of Ordinary Days" a Hallmark movie based on the book.  It was good and helps to pass the time in the afternoon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment